Specializing in Dog Wheelchairs
Eddie’s Wheels designs and manufactures custom dog wheelchairs and wheelchairs for a variety of handicapped pets. Made in the U.S.A. As caregivers of disabled dogs for the past 20 years, Ed and Leslie Grinnell knew what they wanted for their pets: a wheelchair designed for on and off-road play that would allow for their pets to enjoy a good quality of life while they healed. A mechanical engineer by trade, Ed’s revolutionary design has been endorsed by veterinarians, rehab practitioners and canine chiropractors.
- Custom-built and engineered to match your pet’s disability.
- Welded padded saddle gives your pet solid support on its pelvic floor, eliminating chafing to delicate soft tissue.
- Lightweight solid aluminum construction with a choice of wheels to match your pet’s terrain.
- Adjustable for height and length.
- Variable axle carts allow owners to change the balance of the cart to compensate for increasing weakness in the front legs for dogs with degnerative myelopathy.
- Easy to use, indestructible and warranteed for the life of your pet.
- Made in the USA in our own workshop in Shelburne Falls, MA. and exported all over the world.
When you want some extra cash and don't know where to find it, turn to payday loans as a first option. If you ever find yourself struggling and in need of some extra financial help, payday loans are a great option because they are quick and easy. With payday loans you can easily get cash on the same day and it can help to pay your bills and take care of other financial problems
. Many people don't have anyone to turn to and so payday loans are a great option. Short term loans are an easy way to get extra money if you need it, and Payday Loans Now
is here to help you. It does not matter if you have bad credit, we still recommend that you come in and try for a payday loan
if you are in need of some help and financial assistance. We have been helping many people to quickly secure funds so that they don't need to worry or stress about their finances. We are here to help you and it's easy to get started in signing-up for our instant payday loans.
It was 7:30 AM on a Saturday morning when Crockett's owner called me from New Hampshire to beg for an appointment that day to see his dog. Crockett, a 14 year old 90 lb. yellow lab, was down - unable to stand on any of his four legs. The vet had advised him to let…
We were delighted to meet with Sue Davis, P.T., author of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for Animals, A Guide for Consumers at our facility this summer for an intensive workshop on measuring, fitting and adjusting Eddie's Wheels carts. Sue's book on animal rehab is a fascinating read, full of interesting and vital information about the…
When Eddie and I started Eddie's Wheels, we thought all the dogs we'd build carts for would eventually rehabilitate out of their wheels. That's because our first dog, Buddha, used her wheels for less than 6 months before she started being able to walk again without a cart. Sure, it was "spinal walking" - a…