- Custom-built and engineered to match your pet’s disability.
- Welded padded saddle gives your pet solid support on its pelvic floor, eliminating chafing to delicate soft tissue.
- Lightweight solid aluminum construction with a choice of wheels to match your pet’s terrain.
- Adjustable for height and length.
- Variable axle carts allow owners to change the balance of the cart to compensate for increasing weakness in the front legs for dogs with degnerative myelopathy.
- Easy to use, indestructible and warranteed for the life of your pet.
- Made in the USA in our own workshop in Shelburne Falls, MA. and exported all over the world.
When Eddie and I started Eddie's Wheels, we thought all the dogs we'd build carts for would eventually rehabilitate out of their wheels. That's because our first dog, Buddha, used her wheels for less than 6 months before she started being able to walk again without a cart. Sure, it was "spinal walking" -… Read More
Nothing gives us more pleasure than hearing from clients whose pets have rehabilitated and no longer need the assistance of a wheelchair. Lately, we have been hearing about a number of dogs for whom a cart was a critical piece of their rehabilitation. Teddy, a 14 year old chow who was a cancer survivor… Read More
When a dog has disabilities in three out of his four legs, it's a challenge to figure out what kind of cart would be the best design. Master, a 10 year old Giant Schnauzer, came to see us on the advice of his neuro-surgeon, Dr. Dominic Faissler at , who had recently performed successful spinal… Read More