As caregivers of disabled dogs for the past 20 years, Ed and Leslie Grinnell knew what they wanted for their pets: a wheelchair designed for on and off-road play that would allow for their pets to enjoy a good quality of life while they healed. A mechanical engineer by trade, Ed’s revolutionary design has been endorsed by veterinarians, rehab practitioners and canine chiropractors.
- Custom-built and engineered to match your pet’s disability.
- Welded padded saddle gives your pet solid support on its pelvic floor, eliminating chafing to delicate soft tissue.
- Lightweight solid aluminum construction with a choice of wheels to match your pet’s terrain.
- Adjustable for height and length.
- Variable axle carts allow owners to change the balance of the cart to compensate for increasing weakness in the front legs for dogs with degnerative myelopathy.
- Easy to use, indestructible and warranteed for the life of your pet.
- Made in the USA in our own workshop in Shelburne Falls, MA. and exported all over the world.